Dear Parents, We would both like to offer you a very warm welcome to The Crescent Academy. This is a wonderful school and we are very proud to be Principals here. We have such polite and hardworking children and marvellous members of staff. We encourage all of our parents to become a part of our rich and welcoming family. Mr Alston and Mrs Williams
· To develop in every child a vision of their value as individuals and as members of the community.
· To provide a stimulating, secure and caring environment in which children can achieve and achievements are celebrated.
· To develop in pupils an attitude of co-operation and consideration towards their work, their teachers and their friends.
· To teach children the academic and social skills which will enable them to develop and progress to the highest standards.
· To help the pupils to develop creative and enquiring minds and become increasingly independent in their own learning.
· To help pupils develop respect for spiritual and moral values and an understanding of other religions, races and ways of life.
· To help pupils to adjust to the expectations of school and enable the smooth transition from class to class and from school to school.