How Our Body Works:
- How does blood flow from the tops of our heads to the tips of our toes?
- What happens to water in our bodies?
- Fast food vs a balanced meal: what affect does it have on our bodies?
- How do we exercise a muscle?
- Drugs and smoking: why are they bad for us?
- How does the human body change and why?
Expressive Arts and Design –
- How can we use light and dark to take an effective picture?
- How do we take a panoramic shot?
- How can we compare taking photos in the countryside to in a city/town?
- What effects can we add to alter/enhance a picture?
- What is gamelan music?
- What is a cyclic pattern?
- Can I play using notation?
- How is the search tool used in a database?
- What changes can be made to an avatar?
- How can databases be used in a real life situation?
- What formula can be created to work out the number of days in x amount of weeks/years?
PE & Healthy Living – Swimming/Cricket/Rounders/Athletics
PE & Healthy Living – Going for Goals
- Who is your role model and why?
- What attributes make you a good learner?
- Which skills do you need to be an effective learner?
- Can you set yourself a goal or challenge?
- How can you recognise other people’s feelings?
- Do you know how your body changes as you grow up?
- What techniques can be used to accurately throw the ball?
- Which techniques can be used to catch the ball?
- How can effective teamwork lead to successful fielding?
- Can key skills be applied to a game?
- What safety rules must we follow at the swimming pool?
- How can we safely enter the pool?
- How can I improve my swimming stroke?
- Which different strokes can we use?
- What are the French names for our school subjects in French?
- How could we use French words to describe our school timetable?
- How do we ask someone what their favourite subject is?
- If someone asked us what our favourite subject is, what answers could we give?
- Do French children learn the same subjects that we do in England?
- How are French and English schools similar?
- How are French schools and English schools different?
Understanding the World –
- Why do some people get married?