- Why did Ancient Rome fall?
- What weapons did the Roman Army use?
- Why was Chester an important Roman settlement?
- What language did they speak in Rome?
- What is a legion?
- How were Roman soldiers trained?
Expressive Arts and Design –
- What is a Roman wreath?
- Why were they special?
- How were Roman wreaths made?
- What materials were used?
- Who would wear a wreath?
- What did they symbolise?
- Can I play and sing at the same time?
- What African songs can we play on the Ukulele?
- Can I keep my identity safe online?
- What are simulations?
- Can I explore a simulation and consider their advantages and disadvantages?
- Can I analyse and evaluate a simulation?
PE & Healthy Living –
- Why is being part of a team important?
- How can I stop myself getting an injury?
- How can I improve my personal best?
- How could I jump further?
- How cold my technique be improved?
- What is a goal?
- Why is it important to have goals?
- What types of goals can we aim for?
- What is dark?
- What happens to light when it is reflected?
- How can we protect ourselves form the sun?
- How are shadows formed?
- Why do shadows change?
- What are the French words to describe different types of weather?
- Can we say a word to match different weather symbols in French?
- Can we understand a French weather forecast and place corresponding symbols on a map correctly?
- Can we create our own weather forecast based on symbols on a map?
- When we are asked what the weather is like, can we give a range of answers?
- How can we ask what the weather is like (in French)?