Dear Parents, We would both like to offer you a very warm welcome to The Crescent Academy. We encourage all of our parents to become a part of our rich and welcoming family.
· To develop in every child a vision of their value as individuals and as members of the community.
· To provide a stimulating, secure and caring environment in which children can achieve and achievements are celebrated.
· To develop in pupils an attitude of co-operation and consideration towards their work, their teachers and their friends.
· To teach children the academic and social skills which will enable them to develop and progress to the highest standards.
· To help the pupils to develop creative and enquiring minds and become increasingly independent in their own learning.
· To help pupils develop respect for spiritual and moral values and an understanding of other religions, races and ways of life.
· To help pupils to adjust to the expectations of school and enable the smooth transition from class to class and from school to school.