Geography/History –Peak district/River Study/Meir:
- How does a river start?
- How does a river affect the landscape?
- Where does a river end?
- How does a river affect human geography?
- Why do some rivers burst their banks?
- What determines the path of a river?
- Why do people build dams?
Science– Changing States
- What is a solution?
- Can all materials form a solution?
- How can mixtures be separated?
- Are all processes reversible?
- Do different materials have different purposes?
Computing- 3D Modelling
- What is the difference between a 2D net and a 3D model?
- Why are different viewpoints needed when designing?
- How can points of a model be adapted in design mode?
- In which real life situation can 3D modelling be used?
- How can designs be refined for printing?
PE & Healthy Living –
PSHE: Going for Goals
- Who is your role model and why?
- What attributes make you a good learner?
- Which skills do you need to be an effective learner?
- Can you set yourself a goal or challenge?
- How can you recognise other people’s feelings?
- Do you know how your body changes as you grow up?
- What techniques can be used to accurately throw the ball?
- Which techniques can be used to catch the ball?
- How can effective teamwork lead to successful fielding?
- Can key skills be applied to a game?
- How does this compare to rounders?
- Will I be able to direct others in a small group?
- What musical skills will I need to compose a piece of music from Indonesia, Brazil, India and Ghana?
- Can we match items of clothing to their French name?
- Can we describe what they are wearing?
- Can we name different modes of transports in French?
- Can we complete a survey about methods of transport used when travelling to school?
Understanding the World –
What would Jesus do?